Representing Your Interests In Breach Of Lease Disputes
Cadden & Fuller LLP is a firm with over 25 years of litigation experience in jurisdictions throughout Southern California. A significant portion of our practice involves litigating real estate disputes, including breach of lease disputes. Representing both property owners and tenants, we seek thoughtful, efficient solutions that allow our clients to move beyond the dispute in a positive manner.
Protecting Your Interests In Lease Disputes
At its core, a breach of lease is a breach of contract. Through our complete understanding of contract law, as well as landlord/tenant and general real estate law, our firm has become a trusted and respected resource in this challenging legal area.
Our work spans a broad spectrum of breach of lease disputes, including those involving the following:
- Terms of the lease
- Option, expansion and extension disputes
- Assignment and subleasing issues
- Exclusive-use disputes
- CAM reconciliation disputes
- Tenant improvement disputes
- Termination and recapturing issues
- Commercial premises liability disputes
- Security deposit disputes
- Early termination