Defending Businesses During Employment-Based Litigation
Labor and employment disputes can take up a company’s time and energy, and can even damage employee morale. California has some of the strictest labor laws in the country, which can cost employers hundreds of thousands, if not millions, in damages. It is crucial to handle these cases quickly and effectively.
Cadden & Fuller LLP is a law firm based in Irvine, with unique levels of experience in litigation. Our lawyers have more than 25 years of experience focusing on litigation matters impacting businesses of all sizes throughout Southern California.
We are well-versed in state and federal employment and labor law, and will work efficiently to resolve the matter in a way that protects our clients’ financial interests.
A Comprehensive Range Of Employment Defense Services
Employment litigation can arise from myriad factors, each requiring a unique, thoughtful legal approach. Our lawyers have handled the full spectrum of employment defense cases, for businesses with a handful of workers, and companies employing thousands.
Our experience includes, but is not limited to, the following case areas:
- Wrongful termination: This can include exceptions to California’s “at-will” employment laws, whistleblower protection, wrongful discharge under the Fair Employment and Housing Act, and other unlawful reasons for terminating an employee.
- Classification disputes: These issues can cover pay and benefits for all workers, including managers, salaried workers, hourly workers and independent contractors.
- Discrimination: Common discrimination violations include discriminatory actions based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race and religion.
- Harassment: This can include sexual harassment and actions that create a hostile workplace.
- Wage and hour violations: This includes unpaid overtime and other allegations of failing to fully compensate workers.
Call Cadden & Fuller LLP For Experienced Employment Litigation Defense
To arrange a meeting with one of our attorneys, call our Irvine office at 949-359-4485. You can also reach us by sending an email through our contact form.