Mr. Fuller attended U.C.L.A. and graduated magna cum laude in 1979 with a Bachelor’s degree in history. He then attended law school at the J. Reuben Clark School of Law at Brigham Young University and graduated cum laude in 1982 with his J.D. degree. Upon graduation he began work as an associate attorney in the Orange County office of the international firm of Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker, practicing business litigation. He later joined the Newport Beach firm of Call, Clayton & Jensen, where he continued to practice business litigation until 1987 when he became one of the three founding partners of the firm of Chapman, Fuller & Bollard. He joined with Tom Cadden in 1998, and they are currently partners at Cadden & Fuller LLP in Irvine, California.
With 37 years’ experience in the practice of law, Mr. Fuller’s current legal practice primarily involves multiple areas of business litigation with an emphasis in employment, intellectual property, partnership dispute, and real estate litigation.
Dan and his wife Diana have lived in Mission Viejo for 31 years and are the proud parents of six children, and have 18 grandchildren.
Areas Of Practice
- Business Litigation
- Intellectual Property 50%
- Employment 20%
- Contracts 10%
- California, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1984
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1982
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1993
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1985
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2006
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Provo, Utah
- J.D. - 1982
- Honors: cum laude
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 1979
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: History