KRISTEN B. FORD graduated cum laude from Syracuse University, in Syracuse, New York with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science. She received her Juris Doctorate from California Western School of Law in San Diego, California and was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2008.
Ms. Ford is an accomplished litigation attorney with experience acting as general counsel. She has guided her clients through a myriad of business and legal issues, with a focus on litigation, employment, compliance and operational matters. She is recognized for providing practical, creative, and cost-effective solutions to meet her client’s needs.
Areas Of Practice
- Business Disputes
- Commercial Contracts
- Plaintiff and Defense
- Employer/Employee Relations
- Illegal Discrimination
- Trade Secrets
- Premises Liability
- California, 2008
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2011
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2017
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York